Our AI class has one final contest. We need to design and code Pacman agents to play against other student agents. The winner will claim all bragging rights! Enough of defense. Onto enemy terrain. Capture all their food! We are supposed to code a team that consists of 2 agents that work collectively (or separately, if you choose to) to win the game. The map of the game is divided into 2 symmetric halves. One team starts in Red, the other in Blue. Each team must eat all the food (dots) in the opponent's half of the map, and protect food in their own half. If your agent is currently inside your own half, it will be displayed as a Ghost that can defeat invading Pacman agents. If it is inside the opponent's half, it will be displayed as Pacman, who is vulnerable to opponent ghosts. A defeated Pacman agent will respawn in it is initial starting position in its own half. In this post, I will be describing my journey of developing my team of badass Pacman agents. Names ...
Exactly 1 year ago I was having my last lunch with Joseph in St. Louis. It was the day of my graduation. I graduated exactly 1 year ago. 20th of May. Exactly 1 year ago, I could not wait to come to this country. The hopes and dreams I had, if only. Now I cannot wait to leave this country. It made me a worse person. I am 27 soon. I am nowhere near being settled down. Where am I going to be exactly 1 year from now?
Do you ever wonder how perfect it is to be loved by a poet? A real poet that writes brilliant poems? Do you have any idea how romantic it is for someone to write you a poem? Or a song? Really good ones? I envy people in relationships like these. I wish I was good at it myself.
Comments
Post a Comment