People.

I hate mistreating people the same way they mistreat me. I promised myself I would never do that. You are always late to our meetings? That is fine, you are a flake, I am not. You cannot keep your word? That is fine, you are not man enough, I am. I am not on top of your priorities? That is fine, you are still on top of mine because you mean a lot to me.

I treat people with my manners, not theirs. It is the right thing to do, but it sucks!

When you get hurt, what do you do?
A. You hurt back.
B. You tell them you have been hurt.

Never do A.
Do B.

When you tell people they have hurt you, how do they respond?
A. They do not do it again.
B. They do it again.

They should do A.
But many will do B.

When they do it again, what do you do?
A. Walk away.
B. Hurt back.
C. Accept you will be hurt from time to time because that is who they are.

Walk away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pacman Contest!

Exactly.

Sea.